Paxton finally go to start rice cereal the other day! Yeah!!! I hope our formula bill goes down shortly. I love this picture... He really wasn't that excited about it. I, for some reason, thought he would be... but come on... it's rice cereal flakes with formula! I would pull this face too!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
We Finally Started!!!!
Posted by Summer at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, I love it. My kids didn't like their rice cereal either. I don't blame them. Paxton is getting so big from when I saw him last. Keep up the good blogging! :)
Ha -- what a face! Garrett absolutely HATED rice cereal. In fact, he used to gag on it! We finally just stared mixing it into bottles of formula (because I was paranoid about him getting enough iron) and he took it okay that way. Hopefully Paxton won't be too picky with other foods!
My kids never liked cereal either. It took a few times for them to get use to it. Sometimes I would mix apple juice in with the cereal so it would have a better taste.
Post a Comment