This is Paxton with his Easter basket. He wouldn't look up at the camera... he was way too interested in his eggs!! Cute basket - huh?! Steve picked it out last year - just shortly after we found out we were having a boy! By the way - like the cute golfer pants! I love them!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Happy Easter Part 1
Posted by Summer at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I didn't know the coloring came off the eggs either! I will have to remember that.
Funny story: The kids colored eggs after the Easter Egg hunt saturday...they were insistent we take them home to show Jeremy. Got home that night...got the kids to bed...found the eggs on the floor by the front door! They never made it to the fridge -- I was so grossed out I took them directly to the dumpster! The kids were not pleased the next day when they found out (they like to eat them too...sigh) but they survived!
Those pictures are so cute. Paxton's first Easter. How fun!
Post a Comment