Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just Thought I'd Share

This was taken today.... He's not a baby anymore :( This makes me so sad... Paxton is six months old now.... We went to the doctor the other day and he weighs 20 lbs. 9 oz.! He is a big boy! So cute... but not my little baby anymore!


I just love this picture! Paxton is so happy... he is always laughing! I love it!!

3 comments:

Steffani said...

Those pics. are soooooo cute! I can't believe he's over 20 lbs. When I saw him last he was tiny. Hally is 21 mos. and she ways 21 lbs. Scrawny thing. Addi was always in the 90th %tile though. Don't you just love being a mom!

Anonymous said...

Paxton is adorable! Wow has he grown! I am not surprised he is a happy baby...just look at his parents! Love all the new pics. Oh, and by the way...I did get a new job (sort of). I am a quality educator -- I took Marion's position almost 2 years ago...but have expanded it quite a bit. Billie retires this December...so we'll see what happens after that. I anticipate a shuffle!

Tiff said...

Such cute pictures! Love 'em!