Sunday, March 16, 2008

All Tuckered Out!

The other day - when it wasn't snowing - we, Steve, Paxton and I, all went outside. Steve and I were doing some cleaning, and Paxton was in his walker chair on the patio. I was out on the grass (cleaning up dog poop - fun!) and I glanced over and this is what I saw!

He totally fell asleep in his chair! He has never done this before! I was dying! I had to run in the house and get the camera before he woke up! I actually took him in the house and laid him down and he slept for a while! I guess he was tired! I worked him too hard! What a cute kid!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny is that? He just did what he had to do! You guys have the cutest baby ever (tied with my own of course!)

By the way -- are you working part time now?

Steffani said...

That is so funny. He is such a cute kid. He was worn out.

Tiff said...

What a little sweetie! Great picture!