Well, I made it! I made it through my first week of kind of no sleep. It wasn't a real "no sleep" week. I worked Tuesday night, but Paxton went to bed late, which didn't make Steve happy, but it made me happy! He slept in until 10:15! Yeah - three hours of consecutive sleep! Go me! I felt like a queen! Then, I "worked" on Thursday night, and we did not have any patients - so I just sat there for six hours and then went home... so I got to sleep from 12:30 until 8:00 - not bad. Then I work this weekend... so I guess next week will be the real test!
All is well on the home front! Keep truckin'!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
I Made It!
Posted by Summer at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I knew you could do it. I live for those days when the boys sleep late...ah, sanity! Now just remember how stinkin' cute he is when he is bright-eyed and bushytailed at 6:30 in the morning! At least then he might take an early nap!
YAY! I am glad you made it through the week. I cannot imagine only getting 3 hrs. of sleep. yuck!
Post a Comment