Monday, March 10, 2008

Zoom, Zoom!!

This is Paxton's car/bouncey chair thing. He loves this! It is the cutest thing in the world to watch him. He bounces and hits the horn, blinkers and the radio. The more noise he makes the more he bounces! I love this kid! I never thought having a kid could be this much fun! Thanks to Jamie and Jill for giving him such a great toy!

2 comments:

Steffani said...

I love your new background. It's perfect for you! I love that pic. of Paxton. You should have more kids because you did such a good job with Paxton. :) Lets make our get together happen!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new background -- it is fabulous. Plus I just love changing things around. I am amazed at how big Paxton is getting! How cool that he is totally entertained by that toy. Perhaps I should get Garrett one --though he already hates the walker, so maybe not. Anyway -- very cute kid you have!!!