Monday, February 18, 2008

Well... I guess I am now involved in the world of blogging! Life has been so good! Paxton was born in August. He is so much fun! He is 6 months old. He is the cutest kid ever! He has such a personality! He laughs so much! It cracks me up! His laugh is the sweetest sound in the world. I will never get tired of it! He loves to bounce in his walker/bouncey chair. It is the funniest thing! He really gets going! He pushes all of the buttons that make noise over and over! So cute!! I love that kid!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

SUMMER!!!! Long time no see! What a cute little family you have! Paxton is such a cutie! Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you keep it updated so I can see what's going on with you!

Steffani said...

Hey summer! I love your blog. Paxton is growing up. He is adorable. Blogging makes it so easy to keep in contact with people.

Marty said...

What a cute little family. That little studd of yours is as cute as they come. Thanks for sharing. Miss ya lots.

Anonymous said...

Summer -- I almost cried when I read your comments! It makes me realize how much things have changed...and then again, not changed since we worked together! I hope you and steve are doing great! Little Paxton is adorable...someday I still hope to meet him in person! I can't get over how much he looks like you! I love you tons and tons!