Just a way cute picture with and egg! Paxton was so fascinated by all the eggs!
After church, we went to Grandpa Norm's and Grandma Jo's for dinner. Afterward, we sat around a fire and roasted marshmallows! Good time had by all!Steve Summer Paxton Hayden
Just a way cute picture with and egg! Paxton was so fascinated by all the eggs!
After church, we went to Grandpa Norm's and Grandma Jo's for dinner. Afterward, we sat around a fire and roasted marshmallows! Good time had by all!Posted by Summer at 12:46 AM
5 comments:
Paxton totally has your hair! I love that it is curly...keep hoping one of my kids will get my curls (I had really curly hair as a child...though you'd never know it now) Maybe if we have a girl next...yeah right!
That is so true that kids make holidays! I love his easter outfit, the pants are adorable! I love the pic. with him and his glow worm, he looks all cuddly.
P.S. Is someone leaving you weird comments? I just noticed that you enabled your comment moderation thing.
Oh Summer, first things first, Paxton is SO cute! Second, thanks for commenting on my photography! Third, when are we getting together with Becca and Steff? I'll be down that way next way so what day works best for you? Fourth, if I beg and plead would you let me practice my picture taking on your cute family?
sorry, i meant to say i'll be down that way next WEEK.
OHHH, what a cutie! Little baby Paxton is getting so big and with those beautiful eyes! We will have to visit if we come up for Jaremy and Tara's baby blessing.
Post a Comment