Steve got a new job working day shift 7:00 to 3:30. This is really great! It is good for us, and it is good for him. It is not so good for my sleep. I work night shift 6:00pm to 6:30am. So.... I get to go to sleep after the kid trade off in the parking lot of Steve's work... that is IF Paxton wants to go to sleep. I am at work right now, and tomorrow will be my first day of trying this plan out. I sure hope it works!
I am sure we will have to get a babysitter when Paxton starts to be mobile, but for now... hopefully this will work for a while... I don't know how Maureen does it... I am not super mom like she is! Maybe I could hire Steff to watch Paxton... It might be too far of a drive... I guess we will cross that bridge later! Wish me luck!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I Hope This Works!
Posted by Summer at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats to Steve on his new job! And, congrats to you on the life of a sleep deprived mom! I must admit, I don't sometimes know how I do it either. I don't do it all the time anymore -- Jeremy helps me out about half the time...but the other days still suck! Still, I'm sure you will be great -- Oh, and I still work nights, just for the record. Did someone tell you I work days now? That will never happen! (well, maybe when I'm 50 or something!)
You poor thing. Wow, you will just have to blockade him in the room you are sleeping and give him a bunch of toys and a movie. I would love to watch Paxton, but it is a far drive. You will have to mmove closer to me! :)
Post a Comment