Halloween was so fun! Paxton did a trick-or-treating thing in Spanish Fork the Saturday before. Then he went to Layton with Daddy to go trunk-or-treating with Grandma Jones. Then, we had a trunk-or-treat with our ward on Halloween! Paxton, aka mom and dad, got so much candy! Halloween rocks!
Steve and I decided to dress up last minute. I am some sort of dead princess thing and Steve is a dead Dallas Mavericks fan - It's all we could come up with in 15 minutes!
Paxton was a monkey - banana and all! He had a padded tummy and bum, so it didn't matter when he fell - he was always protected!
Our pumpkins! BYU and just a face. It's all I could come up with. It's been a few years since I have carved pumpkins. I had a blast and have decided to do a good job next year!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Summer at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
"I like those costumes, they were funny. We liked your BYU pumpkin and the other one too." - Hannah
We can't wait to see you in fifteen or so days!
Cutest monkey I have ever seen! Oh and you guys are cute too!
LOVE the costumes...not bad at all for 15 minutes worth of planning!! (I swear I had a harder time figuring out my own costume than my kids!!)
Paxton looks adorable as always...good job on the padding...LOL!!
You make me laugh...dang I miss you!!
Looks fun.
You make a hot dead princess! :) Pax looks too cute in his monkey costume!! Can I call him Pax?
I call him Pax sometimes... I am good with it!
Summer~ We should totally go to a bread class together. Tiff wants to come too. There are no more classes left until next year. So lets plan on January. They recommend a Bosch for making bread, it's a good idea for Christmas, but I think they're pretty expensive.
Post a Comment