
We made our yearly November trip to Moab the 6th - 9th. We all had a blast - even me! I am usually just scared the whole time! I actually had fun! Paxton had a blast in the rocks. He loved - of course - putting the rocks and dirt in his mouth! YUM!!
Moab really is a beautiful place! The colors are amazing! The weather was perfect! It was great!
The Jeep - and Steve - going up an obstacle on "The Pickle." I just video tape and take pictures or else I just scream! Steve has a blast!
The Jeep showing a bit of flex!
The family picture - It was a bit sunny - hence the squinting! Decent picture any way!
Monday, November 24, 2008
MOAB!!
Posted by Summer at 2:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love Moab....though after seeing those jeep pics -- I think I might spend most of my time hyperventilating!!
So glad you had fun....fun to see Paxton getting old enough to enjoy all that fun "dirt" stuff! LOL
Cute pic! Hope to see you guys when we are coming through in December.
Post a Comment