We had so much fun with Paxton getting his pictures done! He is such a smiley boy! I love this kid so much!! I just want to squeeze him!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Paxton's One Year Pictures!
Posted by Summer at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
i like......
What a little stud!! He is the perfect combination of you and Steve....we SO need to get together! Perhaps he and Garrett could play (if Garrett doesn't scratch his eyes out...fiesty little child that I have)
How's the house??? I'm gonna have to call or drop in soon....can't stand it much longer...(plus I heard a vicious rumor on facebook that Sophie already did....)
Love ya!
Sophie has not been to my house, but I have seen her since she has been here. We need to make a date!!!
Um I don't think that Paxton is safe playing with Garrett because it sounds like his vision and life is at risk! J/K. Anyways, what cute pictures of little Paxton. He is a handsome little devil!
I love the toes! I can't believe it has been a year! I love the pics! Q-T!
He's adorable as usual. His eyes and his smile just light up his whole face!
I can't believe that he is already one! He's adorable, Summer. I love your Moab pictures too. I would scream the whole time as well!
Post a Comment