Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paxton's Birthday!

I know I am way late, but here are some pictures from Paxton's birthday. Paxton turned one on August 23rd. It was kind of different day. We closed on our old house on August 21st, and we finished cleaning it on the 22nd and the morning of Paxton's birthday. We were pretty much homeless at this time. After we cleaned our old house we went to a park in West Jordan to have Paxton's party. I just went to the store and bought everything for a BBQ and then headed back for the fun! Paxton seemed to have a good time! I can't believe he is a year old!

Paxton - August 23, 2007 - a few hours old!


Paxton just starting to eat his cake! I call this the before picture!



This is the after picture! Maybe next time I will go with just white frosting - oh well.... live and learn! He was stained red for a day or two.... nice!

Happy Birthday Paxton! We love you lots!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAXTON!! I was so happy to share the excitement of your little one with you a year ago...and now a year later -- I can hardly believe it has gone so fast!!

You guys are amazing people and parents and I love you so much!!

Steffani said...

Holy cow it's been a year! He totally went to town on that cake. how fun!

Tiff said...

I love the after picture! Looks like he really enjoyed it!

John & Jessica Skiba said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Paxton. I cannot believe you are already one and such a handsome boy! I hope you are enjoying Lehi, I know your Grandma Jo is probably so excited you are closer! Keep growing and making your parents smile! We love YOU!

Tiffany Jones said...

Wow, ONE!!! Just a little advice from an experienced mom...stay away from blue and green frosting too!!!