Well... after all the fun closing stuff... we are finally in our new house! We started moving in yesterday and slept there for the first time last night! It is so fun! It still kind of feels like we are playing house, but I am sure it will grow on me! It better because I am never packing another box! All I have to do now is unpack everything! Can't wait! Let the fun begin!!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
NEVER moving again huh? That works for me! I am so glad everything went well...have fun unpacking! (it sure beats the other way around.....)
I'm hopin' to see this house someday since I am a slacker and never managed to see the other one!
I want to come see your house!!
Any time you all want to come... come on over!!!
Post a Comment