Monday, August 18, 2008

We are Moving!!

We are moving! We put our house up for sell about a month ago just to see if it would sell.... and it did.... in 8 days!!! I have been freaking out! I didn't really think it would sell, but it did and now we must move! We found a house in Lehi. We are hopefully, if everything goes as planned, closing on both homes this Thursday. We should be moving in this weekend!

I am so sick of packing! I don't want to ever see another box! By the way, we have only been married a little over 3 years... where did all this crap come from??!!!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Holy cow! Me too! I mean, I'm moving this weekend to a new house too. Congrats on selling your house so fast! That is way cool! And good luck with moving. It's no fun.

Steffani said...

Yay... closer to me! I will have to come and see your new place.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!! I can't believe you sold your house in 8 DAYS!! I should get some tips from you....lol.

I hate moving...stuff multiplies I swear. No wonder I have had to dejunk my house! Plus my kids are little pack rats!

Good luck...and I am VERY excited you are moving closer. Want to switch jobs again? (hint hint)

Tiffany Jones said...

That is awesome news. Good luck!

Steffani said...

Are you in lehi yet?