
Paxton on Grandma Jo's lap watching the parade in Spanish Fork. He seemed to kind of enjoy it!
By the way, Paxton loves this hat! He was just sitting on the floor the other day playing, and we put his hat on him. He just left it on for like 20 minutes! This is a big deal! Every other hat he pulls off as soon as we put it on! So cute!! Here he is playing in his PJ's with his cowboy hat on! I love this kid!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
24th of July!
Posted by Summer at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very cute!
Babies and hats...they rarely go together. Garrett is the FIRST child of mine that will even consider keeping a hat on. Paxton must just love being a cowboy!
Memory: I have so many wonderful and cherished memories of spending time with you...at work mostly. I still distinctly remember when I told you that we were trying to get pregnant (with Harrison). You were SO excited for us! I knew right then that our friendship would last no matter what.
Sure enough, it has. I ALSO remember when Steve proposed to you...the first time. The sound (and the panic)of your voice...I just KNEW!! I felt very honored that you trusted me that much as a friend to share those personal experiences.
Thank you for loving me and keeping me in your heart! I miss you guys like you wouldn't believe (then again, you probably know EXACTLY how I feel!)
LOVE YOU TONS!!
Gotta love Spanish Fork Rodeo!!! Once again..... can Paxton get any cuter!!! Holy cow he's a cute kid!
I'm okay....are you at work? Call me!
Post a Comment