Friday, June 6, 2008

Family Pictures




We had our family pictures done the other day... They turned out pretty good. Steve just set this football in front of him and he went right for it "that's my boy!"

























Family picture! Ahh... cute!
















Just us... cute!
















I love that face!!!











How could you say no to this boy?!! (see his two bottom teeth?!)


















What a cutie!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A post! I have been looking for a solid month...just hoping and praying you were alive!

Okay, not really.

You guys look awesome. I love it when family pics turn out the way you want. How cute is that? Paxton is a doll, of course. He seems to like the camera...reminds me of Garrett. Hope that stays with him!

Oh, and I love your hair short! It looks awesome! I have seriously been considering cutting mine...but I am such a chicken!

Steffani said...

YAY a post! I just can't get over how stinkin' cute Paxton is!

Tiff said...

You have such a cute family! And you're drop dead gorgeous!

~*JILL *~ said...

Sum!! the new pics of paxton are so stinkin cute!! give that cute little guy a kiss from his favorite aunt for me!!!!!!!