Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EZ Take Out Burger

My friend Steffani blogged about this restaurant called EZ Take Out Burger. She said that if you would just email the owner he would send you gift certificates - if you promise to write a review about his restaurant on you blog. So... I emailed this fellow last week and I got gift certificates in the mail today! I am so excited to try it! It sounds just like In-n-Out! I love In-n-Out! Thanks for the info Steff!

By the way.. here is the guys email - email him today! I can't wait! I have heard it is yummy!!!
EzOutBurger@gmail.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me -- they just built one in Orem. I am always looking for a new place to try. (hate getting stuck in that food rutt)

gonna have to spread the word....

Steffani said...

So my friend that told me about this EZ OUT place went and tried it out and said it was disgusting. LOL! I have also heard a few other people say that it's gross. We haven't tried it yet though. What do I do if we don't like it? Write a bad review? Oh well. Free food right?!

Steffani said...

Did you try EZ take out burger yet? Check my blog, I tagged you or well I tagged paxton.

Steffani said...

This is Tim. I am glad that somebody liked pinchy. Poor guy didn't have many friends.

~*JILL *~ said...

Hey sum! i did this and i just got my gift certificates today!!!im so excited!!!