
Paxton got his first hair cut on May 31st. It was quite a rough day! He has needed his hair cut for a while, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. So, I was getting my hair done and the girl doing my hair said she would have time to cut his hair, so I figured we needed to do it. These pictures made me so sad! I know the one is kind of blurry, but he is looking right at the camera... he is so sad! It kills me! He was fine for the first little bit, but he soon started to freak out. The video is even harder to see! I love that kid! 
Oh... that face! It gets me :(



2 comments:
He looks so sad! It's heart renching, that face is! His spiky looks sooo cute though!!
Oh! They just don't understand! Harrison never cried when he got his hair cut...but I would sit him on my lap...and then my friend cut his hair very slowly. She has 3 boys so she is used to cutting kids hair. Now he sits all by himself! It gets better I promise!
One might note though...the first time Harrison got his hair cut...Garrrett screamed bloody murder! Sympathy pain perhaps?
Post a Comment