Over Conference weekend, we went to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes just outside of Nephi. It was cold and windy the whole weekend. Which is fine for me, but not the kiddo. So, we spent most of the weekend sitting in Grandma and Grandpa's motor home. Paxton liked sitting on the couch like a big boy!
When we did go outside Paxton was bundled up so much I don't think he really enjoyed it! But I was starting to go crazy being inside the whole time!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Sand Dunes
Posted by Summer at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I forget you guys like going to the sand dunes. Too bad it was so cold! Traveling with a baby sure is different huh! Then again, having a baby makes everything different! (but better too)
He sure is cute sitting on that couch!
Post a Comment