Monday, April 21, 2008

Odds and Ends and Moab

Sorry for the mass posting... just playing catch up. This is the first time Paxton has really noticed balloons. He can't get over them. He loves it!


Paxton is teething and he has found a new use for his binki. I guess whatever works!




We went to Moab this past weekend. Paxton seemed to have a good time. This is him sitting in the Jeep eating lunch!
This is the view from the top of the mountain in the middle of the trail, Metal Masher. It was quite the view. It was a perfect day - 80 degrees with a light breeze! Love it!
On Saturday, Paxton and I stayed back at camp with Grandma, Jill and Kenley. Paxton went for a ride in his stroller. I loves it! I think he even fell asleep on this ride!

5 comments:

Steffani said...

I can't get over how cute Paxton is. I love the pic. of him sitting in the motor home. He has the cutest smile! Steve is so romantic. Those flowers are pretty! And dinner in a covered wagon with twinkle light, my goodness!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I have been wondering where you have been -- but now I can see!

I have been showing people at work your pictures of Paxton...they all think he is adorable (and why wouldn't they?) I feel like I am heading up his fan club!

LOVE the binkie usage...funny how kids adapt to change!

John & Jessica Skiba said...

I love baby Paxton's eyes. They are beautiful. Isn't it fun having a baby? I hope you had fun on all your trips. We are jealous. We are in the thick of changes right now, so we have not been out camping or riding lately in this beautiful weather!

Tiffany Jones said...

Paxton is getting so big. thanks for sharing. I will try to visit your blog often.

Connie said...

Summer,
Paxton is ADORABLE!!