Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

Steve and I had our 3rd Anniversary on April 8th. It was such a fun day! Steve got off work and we took Paxton to Grandma Jones' house. I had no idea where we were going. It was fun to be surprised! Steve took me to the fun steak house called Prairie Schooner. It was really fun! We sat in a covered wagon under the stars (well... it was inside, but the ceiling has twinkle lights - so it's like you're outside)! It was so fun to have a date with my husband! I miss dates!
S
Steve got me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers! I love roses and lilies! He did good. I cried when I saw them! It was so unexpected! I love you Steve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three years already? I was just thinking about you two the other day...and how it snowed the day you got married! (that was insane)

I am so happy for the two of you...it is fun to realize how far we have all come.

Congrats -- and happy anniversary! You guys are the best!

John & Jessica Skiba said...

Happy Aniversary! How fun, what a change in life from 3 years ago! The flowers are beautiful! Steve is so great for planning and surprising you! I love it!