Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guess What???

Well... as you may have guessed by the picture... We are going to have a baby!! Yea! We are so excited! I didn't even need to go on clomid this time! I guess miracles do happen! I am just starting out. I am due September 23rd! So..... I figure I am only about 11 weeks along. I have been feeling pretty good. I just have super sonic scent! Steve says I am like a super hero! I can smell things before they smell! Any way, we are super excited! I hope I can handle things. Sometimes I am not sure I can handle one! I guess we will see how I do!!

(By the way.... if you didn't realize... that picture is not my baby!)








5 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

OMH! Congrats! I am happy for you guys!

Steffani said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! I still need to come and see you and your new house! :)

Tiff said...

Wahoo! How fun! I am so happy for you! How fun that we are pregnant at the same time! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I saw this title pop up the other night and "knew" what you were going to announce....

Congrats!!! I am SO EXCITED for you....you are an awesome mom Summer. Believe it or not, 2 is easier than one. Playmates are GOOD things.

Love you so much!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I have thought about writing a book SO many times....perhaps one day I will. (If I do, you will surely be the first one to know....)

Tiffany Jones said...

Yippee!!! Another Jones! Maybe you will have "her" on my birthday!