Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Arizona

We went to Arizona this past weekend to visit my brother and his family for their youngest baby's blessing. It was so good to see them all! By the way... it was almost 90 degrees while we were there! It was wonderful!!!! My new neice, London Jessica, (what an awesome name) is so cute! I had forgotten how tiny babies are! So fragile! What a sweet girl!

My whole family was able to come for the blessing, and we all stayed with John and his family. So we had 10 adults and 11 kids all under 9 years old staying in there house! It was kind of crazy, but it was fun to be all together! I miss seeing John and Jessica! Hopefully, they will move to Utah one day!!

It was a great weekend and thank you, thank you John and Jessica! Jessica, by the way, you are amazing! I could not do what you do everyday! You are always on the go, and I am sure you are constantly running on very little sleep! You are amazing and I admire you!

2 comments:

Chad and Becky said...

I really like her name! I wish I was in Az soaking up the warm weather... there is hope for us too tho.

Anonymous said...

I second Becky....send us the warm weather! I am READY!!

Oh, and I'm glad you had fun in AZ. I know I only met your brother and his family once (when you got married) but I feel like I know so much about them....(must have been all those late nights talking...lol) Is this their 6th baby? Regardless...very happy for them!!